IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Accelerator?

BenPowell

Hi BenPowell,

I think there is a misunderstanding there.

First of all Turbo Boost is not an accelerator, but helps you to play the games smoother freeing up CPU, RAM and other resources.

The list of programs are the processes you may stop/close to free up some resources of your PC to be used by your game, not the list of programs Turbo Boost to be applied, so certainly it will not include MJ.

Please try to read the whole thread of USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS, there are tons of information there .

Cheers.

ASC will optimize the connection which is TCP/IP. The included internet booster utility in auto mode will do even more. Integrated general booster only stops not-needed running services, and theme managers. Using connection optimizations and maybe increasing the non-service MagicJack processes priority is about all you can do.

Magic jack USB hardware really only decodes some generic VOIP stuff. You can actually use the service with other software phones by the way.

• 3 months later...

In one of the beta versions, the context menu included a boost with option.

Now three options show up on various shortcuts: shrfed, open folder & shortcut fix.

What became of the boost option? Can it be recovered or was it eliminated? Was it separate from Turbo Boost?

Turboboost does not appear to make much difference in voip. I have optimized the internet connection and I use TopWinPrio to give MJ real time processor time priority before making a call.

Archived