IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

When are we going to have a new version(beta)...

Hi,

I've got just one question:

When are we going to have a new corrected beta version?

If there is to be any improvement there should be frequent version changes. As an experienced beta tester I can tell you one thing, without testing there is not going to be a great ISD...since everybody knows the meaning of beta...what the devs are waiting for? Afraid of having to correct bugs? But that goes hand in hand with any beta...there are programs with version change every 30 hours.(free programs) No need to go that far but at least once a week.

If you are scared of something, why don't you start with an internal ISD beta version. As soon as the "big problems" are out of the way this version can become a public beta. But for that purpose you need to create a sub-forum for internal beta testers only. That means with restricted access.

I am ready at any time to be one of those beta testers...but for God's sake stop acting as if you did not give a damn about...

I do care that's why I am telling you all this....

Archived