IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Comodo Internet Security 5.3 TEST

SECURITY360

Hello Brother Argentine

So far I've done testing with the antivirus IObit Malware Fighter and so far no compatibility problems, I tested with the Avast, NOD32 and Kaspersky and none of them was no problem, if you want aui forum I can perform the tests is you only list the antivirus that I want to perform the compatibility test

thanks friend, you mean that if I tell you the name of antivirus you do the test?, well I'd like to try it with Comodo Internet Security 5.3 is a free antivirus you can download from softonic

please let me know if you have the results here

saludos :mrgreen:

Hello Brother Argentino

For now, IObit Malware Fighter and COMODO are not having conflicts, but will continue testing.

thanks, what happens is that comodo performs a kind of automatic analysis in the background, so we thought it might be conflicts thanks again and if anything happens please let me know

Hello,

The result was excellent, there was no conflict, to realize a check on-Demand, and both at the same time and there was no problem, I did a test with dangerous viruses, and viruses that Comodo does not detect the Malware Fighter blocked, after scanning on-demand, Comodo does not detect anything but the Malware Fighter detected a threat.

Hello,

The result was excellent, there was no conflict, to realize a check on-Demand, and both at the same time and there was no problem, I did a test with dangerous viruses, and viruses that Comodo does not detect the Malware Fighter blocked, after scanning on-demand, Comodo does not detect anything but the Malware Fighter detected a threat.

excellent thank you very much, agradesco you for your help :wink:

Archived