IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Malware Fighter running in XP

keesue

I have installed this software on my XP machine which has all the SPs and updates. When I invoke the software, it doesn't run. No error messsages - it doesn't load. It works fine on my Vista machine and they are configured much that same way. I have stopped IObit security 360 as I believe this is to replace it. Is there an issue with running Malware on XP?

Many thanks. Nice products. I have licensed the security and system care versions and intend on making a recommendation to adopt them. Good work.

Update: I found this thread which I somehow missed: http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=55622#post55622 I'll give it a try.

Update: No go. I cannot get IMF to run at all. Click the app and it doesn't start/load for some reason.

Hi keesue,

Please give some info about your XP PC. ie. security softwares, hardware info, etc.

Better to fill it in the box in your Personal Profile. (You can change it in your user CP.)

Did you try clean uninstall and reinstall (Clean Install)?

When you run IMF, do any service or process concerning IMF show in Task Manager?

Cheers.

Archived