IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Help!

johndesc

VERY BIG PROBLEM! my primary drive has 2 partitions, my C PARTITION screwed up by viruses, and i cant open or run the PASSWORD FOLDER, because of this error "dependency service or group failed to start" not only the password folder cannot open, almost all my programs, having 1 whole day that tried to fix the problem, but i cannot. The good thing is folder that i protected was on the D PARTITION. so i planned to recover the C PARTITION. my question is, if the PASSWORD FOLDER will wipe out, would my folder that was associated to have protected would also be wiped out?:-(

Help!

to make it short, the folder that i assigned to protect was on my D PARTITION, the PASSWORD FOLDER is installed on C PARTITION which is also with my windows vista OS. i cannot even unistall the PASSWORD FOLDER, so i planned to recover the c drive back to the state where my OS was virus free. QUESTION: if i recover the OS, the folder on my D PARTITION will not be deleted? :?:

even i reinstall it, the problem is on my windows vista os because i cant open any programs, so is it safe to have restore the os?, and my folder that was protected will appear after i have system restore? because i also tried system restore before and all my files where still on my D PARTITION, because system restore will only take changes on C PARTITION.

so i planned to recover the C PARTITION. my question is, if the PASSWORD FOLDER will wipe out, would my folder that was associated to have protected would also be wiped out?:-(

Hi johndesc,

Sorry for the late reply.

The protected files and folders would NOT be wiped out even if you wipe out Password Folder after you recovering your C partition.

Cheers.

Archived