IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

license username from licence code

jr1chard

I have the license code from registering 6 months ago but not the username. I formatted my hard drive and reinstalled windows and installed Advanced Systemcare Pro again and went to enter the license. No username I think I registered with works. I suspect I'm out of luck but thought I would give it one last try to see if there is a way to get the username from the license I have. I have the impression the license number is generated somehow from the username from registration.

Welcome

Welcome to the forum jr1chard :smile:

You would have already received an email from Avangate when you first purchased Advanced System Care. That email contained:

Account Name (username)

License code

If you can't find that then you can get a copy sent to your email address by going to Retrieve Advanced SystemCare™ PRO License

Registered users, please enter your e-mail address below to request a copy of your Advanced SystemCare license. Please make sure that you enter the e-mail address used when ordering Advanced SystemCare PRO, as the license must be sent to this address.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived