IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I'm sticking with previous version for now

First let me say that GameBooster is an excellent program since the day I found it a while back. However recent updates to it have made what I found good (with small annoyances) to be even more annoying now.

The previous version was not a "1 click" version since it popped up a box after clicking "switch to game mode" but that was no big deal. What I didn't like about GameBooster before was that I had to always click the "show all current processes" box every time I clicked "switch to game mode" to ensure everything I wanted was shut down. It wasn't a big deal, it was just a little box to click, just a minor extra step.

However this new version has taken that step and hid it in the middle of the first set up and even though you click it the first time, the program doesn't remember this and when you do the "1 click" button the next time you use it it doesn't include the "show all current processes" so it will only shut down some instead of all the processes I wanted shut down. Basically the new "1 click" feature becomes useless as I always have to go thru the set up to ensure the "show all current processes" box is clicked before doing the "1 click" (which isn't 1 click at this point) to play my games.

Any ideas about this?

Hi BraveStarr,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

We have tested and found it is a bug that it can not remember the processes selected in "Show All processes" list after restarting Game Booster.

It will be fixed in next version.

Cheers.

Best Regards.

Archived