IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

how do i stop files from being deleted

moh_tiger

Hello

I run a programme that alows my home pc to connect with my server at work . the programme is citrix.

Advanced system care pro somtimes removes files from my cirtix programe which stop my pc from logging into work .

how can i protect my citix programme from this .

Hi moh_tiger,

Open the Options window of ASC3, click Privacy Sweep on the left pane and if you have citrix in the list at the right pane, untick it.

Click Automated Sweep on the left pane, and tick "Use the same settings as "Privacy Sweep".

Click Ignore List on the left pane, and click Cookies tab, click on the cookie for citrix and click the right arrow sign in the middle to put the cookie in Cookies to keep vault.

Click Apply and OK buttons.

Please post back if your problem is solved.

Cheers.

NOTE: It is a good practice to read the whole thread of USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS .

Archived