IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Computer Type

mfaccone

This is a pretty general question I suppose.. but I'd like to know the differences made choosing between Daily Use and Entertainment.

I use my computer on a daily basis.. half between business software and half on internet surfing. So my choices would be somewhere in between I would think. I am curious as to which one gives me the best of both...

I think its too general a description myself... and think it should have more explanation of what each computer type does and where it gives its performance boost.

Good question.

While "Top performance" is not 100% compatible with every computer system and network, as it has been shown in the Pro edition, "Entertainment" is a ideal choice for most home users as this type can wok in 99.9% environments. And "Daily Use" type is for home users with strict requirements or SOHO person.

I suggest you using "Daily Use".

More information:

Lots of system services and resource are turned off to leave most the power for single program like 3D games in "Top performance"; "Entertainment" boosts running applications while "Daily Use" handles applications and background system programs and services with equal power.

Archived