IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Internet Booster problem

tlcmd

When I go into the expert mode of Internet Booster, I have different options for the network adapter selection. The one always selected by the program (default??) is 2wire PC Port which is not on my computer. I've searched my computer and it ain't there.

How can I eliminate the 5 (five) 2wire PC Port listings and retain only the Realtek Fast Ethernet one?

Or even select the Realtek and have it remain the selected network adapter.

Thanks

tlcmd

Hi tlcmd,

I think, at a certain point of time 2wire PC Port had been installed to your PC.

In your Device Manager, show the hidden drivers and find it to uninstall if you are sure that it is not used by any other program installed in your PC.

You may not be able to install it again if the installation file for that driver is not in your PC. It is a good practice to backup all the drivers in your PC before uninstalling it. There are more than one utility programs in IObit Products for this purpose.

Cheers.

Archived