IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

awc killed firefox

bobh002

i downloaded awc the other night, did a system store point then installed it. I mainly use mozilla firefox v. 2.0.0.1 and now I cannot view webcams that popup in their own seperate box, they just won't load and a chat box that opens up in it own box does not load either. I also use smarter mail, a web based email program and I cannot view my messages. It shows the inbox and how many messages I have but will not allow me to view the message. Also, my IE7 crashes and never did before. I did a system restore and that didnt work. I also uninstalled firefox and reloaded it and still have the same problems. I also uninstalled your product with no help then re-installed it. help!!

Have you checked that it could be Internet Explorer 7 thats at fault. I personally don't think it's AWC that's causing your problem. I also use firefox 2, & I haven't had any crashes or anything like it.

I won't even use IE7 until I am at least 100% sure that It's safe.

FWIW I use both Firefox (2.0.0.1) but maybe I do not have the Add-ons (extensions) that you have

I can also confirm that AWC works just fine with IE7 (used for a few sites that to not work with FF or IEtab).

I use AWC Pro 2.3

Cheers

Stef

I have managed to find an Internet Explorer add-on for Firefox 2, that you can activate just for sites that work only with Internet Explorer; i.e: windows updates; symantec etc, it works great.

Its: IE Tab 1.3.0.20061230.

Hi ja-de

It does work well - that is the "IEtab" Addon that I referred to in my post above

You may also want to look at the IEView extension (opens IE in a separate windows off a link in Firefox)

Cheers

Stef

Archived