IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

3 possible false positives

IObit Security 360

Version:1.5.0.13

Define Version:2416

Time Elapsed:00:19:46

Objects Scanned:69409

Threats Found:4

|Name|Type|Description|ID|

Trojan.Agent, File, C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wcatsrvps.dll, 11-12283

Trojan.Agent, File, C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wproquota.exe, 11-19586

Spyware.Password, File, C:\System Volume Information\_restore{1AFE40A1-9220-4018-801B-45A72C792BD6}\RP598\A0089455.dll, 11-28347

Spyware.Password, File, C:\Documents and Settings\Tommy\Local Settings\Application Data\mdnslib\AP.EXE, 11-28100

I did not count the sys restore as a false positive...but ran a thorough scan on windows live one care and microsoft security essentials..both said the puter was threat free..IObit only caught cookies on quick scan but then did a complete scan and caught this above...jeez..what's going on as I surf very cautiously and run reg scans and maintenance and updates as a habit to be proactive against threats..last time I had a virus was a 233mhz processor and dial up was state of the art!!

Plus I have IObit real time protection turned on and running....when it cleaned it opted to quarantine.

Thanks in advance

Archived