IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IOBit Protected Folder Beta 3.0 is released!

MagicHunter

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6501&stc=1&d=1292463022 IObit Protected Folder Beta 3.0 is Released! (March 16, 2011)

....http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

From MajorGeeks (protected-folder-setup-beta.exe 5561 KB) (Mar. 16, 2011)

Application File: ProtectedFolder.exe (3978 KB) Application File version: (3.0.0.10)

What's new in Beta 3.0:

------------------------

+ Improved interface

+ Improved driver

+ Added language file

* Fixed general bugs

Note: You can Only use it 10 times! (Limitations of 10 uses)

Protected Folder is designed to password-protect your folders and files from being seen, read or modified in Windows 7, Vista, XP and Server 2008, 2003. It works like a safety box, just drag and drop the folders or files you want to hide or protect into Protected Folder, then no one can see, read or modify them. Whether you are concerned with privacy, data theft, data loss, or data leaks, Protected Folder is an ideal tool for you.

Key Benefits

Hide from View

Hide folders, files, pictures & videos from those who want to investigate and search for certain files on your computer. No one can see them except you.

Block Access

Easily block access to files, folders, and programs you choose. You can password protect folder and its files then others can see it but cannot access, read or view its content.

Write Protection

Protect your files from being modified by others. No one can change the content of your files without your permission. Keep your files safe and intact.

Privacy Protection

Keep your private data, files, pictures or videos into Protected Folder, the only way to access these files is with your password.

No more Data theft, Data loss, or Data leaks

Protect your important files or data from being accidentally deleted, replaced, or stolen by others.

Safe and Secure

Protected is safe and secure, without any virus, adware, and spyware.

Cheers.

It's just beta version, not final, so why do we must buy it with 19.00$? The nearly version(2.2 beta) also has problem with the protecting, when whe restart PC, the protected folder show normally and I'm trying to use the lasted (3.0 beta). But now I must pay fee when it's just beat version, I may use another soft to protect my folders:-?

Archived