IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced WindowsCare V2 Personal and Vista Indexing...

Florio

Hi there. I've just registered and haven't yet been right through the forums, so you'll have to bear with me if I'm posting on a familiar topic.

I've noticed that every time I run a scan with AWC, the Windows indexing feature of Vista (Home Premium) is disactivated, and so I have to reset it. Is this normal? Is there some way of stopping this from happening?

Florio

Hi Florio,

Next time, after Scan, click "Show details..." on the right side of "System Optimization" and in the Sytem Optimization window right click on the indexing feature issue and click "Add to Ignore List".

It will not be shown as a system optimization problem next time you run a Scan, and indexing will not be disactivated after Repair.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

WinVista Home Premium having indexing problem?

Yeah, right.:roll:

Never happened to me the last time I used AWCv2.7.1.***.

Just do your latest patching, updating and upgrading via the Windows Update, silly.:mrgreen:

Microsoft did tackle this indexing problem, quite a while back already.8-)

Now, if only I can get AWCv.3.0Beta1.1 to work, that would be relieving my constant headaches about it.

:cry:

Archived