IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New to Advanced System Care

Decided "General Discussions ASC was better place to post this. I have been a CCleaner user for many years and very satisfied with the product. Advanced System Care caught my attention--so downloaded the free version to try it out. With CCleaner, I've been used to visually seeing all the Internet junk cleared off my system (IE dat files, etc). I'm lost to know what function in ASC does this. Also, I ran CCleaner every evening before I shut down my computer. Do I run ASC the same?

CCleaner IMO is the only competitor to ASC 3 and 4. Thing is though, and this is the reason I use ASC, the tools in the free versions of ASC 3 and 4 not only do everything all of Piriform's products do, but they do it better with better interfaces.

You do get to see technical details of actions too, which I really like. Task scheduler under Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools is just as good as pro ^^

Archived