IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 3 and 4 User Interface

Hey there, firstly thanks for the awsome software and for having free versions of them, because as for now I don't have ways to pay for anything by internet unfortunately.

The Interface of these programs is really awsome.

So, I don't know if anyone can answer me this but I'm really curious how the Advanced SystemCare and the other IObit programs interface is made. I'm a programming student and I don't like that much the native windows interface, I would prefer to do a custom one, it would make the programs more appealing like IObit ones.

So if anyone can answer me what programs or ways to achieve Interfaces like IObit programs or just any program to do a custom interface I would appreciate it :)

P.S.: By the ways the programming languages I know are C# and C++. And sorry if my question is a bit off the forum topic. If you can't answer me this thanks anyway for the fabulous job.

Archived