IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Could this be a False Positive? Security Hole Issue [YES]

I recently updated to v1.61, and it found 1 security hole...

Security Update for Microsoft Visual C++2008 Service pack redistributable package (KB2467174 Security bulletin ID MS11-025

Well I clicked the fix button, did the reboot, and it is still there. so I found the instructions for doing a un-install/clean install.

And I un-stalled it, and then used bit-remover to get rid of the leftovers, I ran it quite a few times, and every time it came up with new leftovers, so finally I got fed up, and I just decided to delete the 360 folder, well, it wouldn't let me, it kept saying that the disk was in use, or is write protected. but before I even tried to delete it, I made sure to close every element of 360, so I don't get why it said that. I can't do anything more.

So please tell me what I can do to finally fix this. Thanks in advance.

~RAGE~

Archived