IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Installed update to 360 & ASC v4 -now cant connect with IE or Firefox

classyclaire

Hi,

The other day, I installed the updates for Iobit 360 & Advanced System Care v4 (both Pro) on my desk-top PC (Vista). Since then, I haven't been able to connect to the internet with firefox or IE, although sometimes I can still get email to download.

When I click"diagnose connection problem" there are no problems found. I can use my laptop and my iPhone with wifi.

Anyone have any ideas?

I'm getting desperate!

Thanks,

Claire

• 2 months later...

Hi Claire,

Hope you have got desktop working, but if you still have problems then the solution I found was:

Uninstall ASC V4. Re-boot PC pressing the F8 key to get into SAFE mode. After logging in select Option to do System Restore. Select a date before ASC V4 was installed.

You should get a working PC again, download ASC V3.8 from this website and use the Windows Update

best of luck

Archived