IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Performance Monitor = Disk Indicator

wem55

I have Pro on my laptop & my PM-Disk always indicate 0%. On my desktop I have Free version and the PM-Disk shows the percentages fluctuating. Both system has a PM rating of "A". 1) What is PM-Disk tracking. 2) Is something wrong w/my PM on my laptop because it stays at 0%? Thanks all for yr support. :?:

Hi wem55,

There is nothing wrong in your system causing that, but Performance Monitor can not recognize all types of hardware.

I have installed ASC4 with PM to many PCs and laptops, and have seen that in some of them PM does not see disk activity. And there is no correlation of this with free and pro.

This type of notion is the reason why we ask for Computer Details in User Profile. :idea: For example, although you have indicated your OS and some other security software, there is no information about your hardware in your user profile.

Cheers.

• 2 months later...

It is not that an unusual configuration some times causes that issue but the PC does not reveal this information, or a needed cencor does not exist in the PC.

Your PC type, Toshiba L355D with a Toshiba MK2552GSK ATA Device should be investigated by IObit for the reason

Cheers.

Archived