IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Charging For V4 Upgrade Before V3 Licence Expires??

I HAVE USED V-3 PRO FOR ABOUT 90 DAYS - SOME THINGS I FIND TEDIOUS AND IRKSOME--IN PARTICULAR THE DEFRAG AND DEFRAG / OPTIMIZING IS THE SLOWEST OF ANY THAT I HAVE EVER RUN. SOME OBIT TOOLS ARE GOOD AND HANDY AND EFFICIENT BUT DEFRAG MISSED THE BOAT.

SO WHEN I WAS NOTIFIED OF AN UPGRADE I WAS HOPEFUL, BUT THEN I SEE THAT I HAVE TO PAY AN ADDITIONAL FULL LICENCE AND LOSE 270 DAYS FEES, I BALKED. THAT IS A VERY SLEAZY BUSINESS PRACTICE AND WILL FOREVER LEAVE A STENCH OVER YOUR ORGANIZATION. Dont take it too seriously - many computer software companies do the same thing -In My Eyes it is petty theft and seems to go with the turf. CHEERS.

Hi ABOOKCLIFF, welcome to IObit forum!

Your accusation is not correct. Also shouting will make it worse.

If you have a valid licence key for ASC3, then you can use it for ASC4 until the expiry date.

Please have a brief search in the forum before making such a comment.

Cheers.

Archived