IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Malware Fighter lack of extra tools...

Hi,

I just wonder why Malware Fighter lacks extra tools that Security 360 had. BTW still malware Fighter in beta, so hope they will added up in stable.

If you guys can add more sleek skins for MF, as like Advanced SystemCare has. They were awesome.

Cheers...

I agree but when I was at the other forum of other company's (especially Panda Cloud) There main focus was detection, removal, and protection. IOBit need to focus on this, especially with the test results and Malware-bytes signature haters. And i like an AV that is lite and can run on a net-book or any low-powered PC. But don't get me wrong, IOBit is a master at looks and GUI surprises. Hopefully they can make tools that can try to find malware that is blocking it form scanning, that I would like. and maybe more shields too. :-)

Archived