IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Download Failure

Got a pop-up a short while ago to tell me that a new version of Malware Fighter was available to download clicked on OK but nothing happened.

Later opened Malware Fighter and on Update > Next got the same message that a new version was available but nothing at all happened.

Any ideas?

If I chose cancel instead of OK the update program closes and doesn't update

Do I need to re-install and start again?

Have now downloaded BETA 3 from Majorgeeks

This produced a problem reminiscent of IS350 in that there was no way of opting out of the download of a toolbar.

A toolbar which was NOT required - This toolbar has in the past been shown to be malware ridden.

The option to opt out MUST be given if this program and Iobit are to be taken seriously. Some might surmise that it has been included to add malware to make the program seem even better than it really is

The toolbar which seems to be referred to as the Widgi Toolbar Platform cannot be removed it can only be disabled - that is simply NOT acceptable

Cecco

Got a pop-up a short while ago to tell me that a new version of Malware Fighter was available to download clicked on OK but nothing happened.

Later opened Malware Fighter and on Update > Next got the same message that a new version was available but nothing at all happened.

Any ideas?

If I chose cancel instead of OK the update program closes and doesn't update

Do I need to re-install and start again?

Having same proiblem. But my registration info did not process properly tring to get that matter resolved first good luck .. if you or myself find any B.S. please post it. TY CECCO

At the time of install of IMF, when offered the toolbar, default search engine, etc., please decline, so they won't be installed.

Cheers.

There was no option to decline no radio button, nothing

I am going to uninstall the progam and download again to see if the option to opt out is included

Archived