IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Purchased the three pack special.

I hope you can help me. :oops:

I purchased the three pack special IOBIt offered on their Website today (May 22/11). It includes IOBIT Security 360 Pro, Advanced SystemPro v4 and Gamebooster Pro. Of course the website didn't say IOBIT Security 360 was no longer available. I tried to download the Pro version I paid for, but the link took me to a page stating it was no longer available.

I don't know what to do now. Any suggestions you can give me would be helpful.

I should have checked it out first, but I trusted the website to deliver on it's promise. I also purchased the backup CD. Now I don't know what I'm going to get in the mail, or if I'm going to get anything in the mail from these guys.

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Thanks for the help

ladyjane

Hi ladyjane, welcome to IObit forum! :-D

I am positively sure that you are going to get from IObit what is expected.;-)

IObit has replaced IObit Security 360 (IS360) with IObit Malware Fighter (IMF) which is a better one and which is also using Cloud Computing Technology.

Although the most recent version seems to be a beta, it has FREE and PRO versions and the final will not be different at all.

You can use the same license code for IMF PRO which is supplied to you for IS360 PRO until the same expiry date.

Please download and install the imf-setup.exe file of IMF from the link in IObit Malware Fighter βeta 3.0 Build 0512 available! thread and enter the license code supplied to you.

If you insist on installing IS360 1.61, you can download it from the last available download link in http://www.iobit.com/download.html page seen as below.

<TABLE class=soft_download><TBODY><TR class=bgcolor><TD>http://www.iobit.com/tpl/img/icon/s360_20.png</TD><TH>IObit Security 360</TH><TD>1.61</TD><TH>Protect PC from the Hidden Spyware</TH><TD>11.44 MB</TD><TD>Free Download</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I strongly advise to you to use IObit Malware Fighter though.

Please post back if anything is not clear.

Thank you and cheers.

Purchased the three pack special.

Hi enoskype

Thank you for getting to me so quickly and thank you for the answer to my question. I will be downloading Malware Fighter ASAP. I wasn't sure if I had to pay for it to replace Security Pro 360. I would like to apologize for my outburst in my last message. I was having a meltdown at the time.

I appreciate your suggestion regarding Cicely. I'll send her an email tomorrow explaining the situation. I'm sure you're correct about using the same license code.

Anyway, Thanks for the help.

Have a great day.

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

ladyjane

Archived