IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Restore Question

I have used ASC for a few years and I always tell friend about it. It's good software.

My question is:

I have never used the restore function. I recently attempted to install a program and the install was corrupt. I attempted to re-install it and am having trouble b/c the installer says it is already installed. But it isn't in my uninstall/installer in Windows.

Can I use restore to reverse the changes and go back to the way my PC was before the corrupt install?

Hi PCLiterate, welcome to Iobit Forum!

Firs try to use Windows' System Restore Function, going to the date before you installed the corrupted setup file.

If it doesn't work, I would suggest to use Forced option of IObit Uninstaller software which you can find in Toolbox of ASC4 or a seperate installation.

Cheers.

Archived