IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IOBIT screen message

For some reason I now have a popup window on my desktop that says "Share this freeware with your families and friends. They will be happy to use it!" If you click on it it takes you to the IObit website. How do I get rid of the popup window?

IObit screen pop-up

The pop up appears on my desktop, and it appeared when I restarted my computer. To my knowledge I'm not running any IObit software, but if I click on the popup it opens a browser window and goes to:

http://www.iobit.com/malware-fighter.html.

I can't get you a screenshot of the popup, it disappears when I hit prnt scrn, but I did attach a screen shot of the website that it takes you too.

Please let me know if can help you solve this problem by providing any more info, it's really annoying.

It is important to see the screenshot of the pop-up to designate what kind it is!

The page is standard IMF software page in IObit site.

If you don't have any IObit product, what is triggering it?

If you had the Startup Manager in IObit Toolbox, we could have seen what is in the Start-up.

What other cleaning programs are you using? Do you have CCleaner?

Cheers.

Archived