IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Privacy Sweep

Everytime after an automatic Privacy Sweep I lose all my favorite web sites settings and have to log on and or redo all my preferences for those sites .

In my 'cookies to ignor list' I have all my favorite sites listed in both the 'cookies to delete' and 'cookies to keep list' . If I move a site to the 'to keep list' , the site still stays in the 'to delete list' but also appears in the 'to keep list' . I can not remove or delet any sites in the 'to delete list' and all that happens when I try to move them over to the 'to keep list' is they stay in the 'to delete list' and get repeated in the 'to keep list' . All this used to work just fine with all the previous versions before 4.0.0 .

Archived