IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

What's with the Yahoo?

rusty321s

I had Advanced Personal Care installed. I saw the new version had come out and grabbed it. It uninstalled the older version. Then what happens?! They try and install a Yahoo segment on my system. NO WAY! I don't Yahoo. I did once upon a time but due to several bad experiences with the software and lack of support at the time I have NEVER allowed anything to do with Yahoo on my systems.

Now I have no Advanced Personal Care. I HATE YAHOO! Can't wait till MS buys them out and tears it apart. Even then I'll still not allow anything to do with Yahoo on my computer.

SURE WISH i HADN'T UNINSTALLED THE OTHER VERSION.

use ccleaner to delete yahoo, or delete awc and reinstall, during install take the tick out of the yahoo option and it will not be dumped on your system.

never found anyone to say a good word about yahoo its dreadfull in my opinion.

Would've if there'd have been a tick there. I scrolled every which way. Never saw a tick.

Why IOBit would want second hand software tagging along on such a good product is beyond me. I Don't use IE anyway so it wouldn't be worth squat to me. Toolbars! Sheesh. I've seen pll with 3 or more of the dang thing. Don't need anymore than the one that came with my browser.

My bad. Went back and tried it one more time. I sure as hell didn't see that tick till after I'd scrolled to the bottom of the set of terms for Yahoo. Got it installed without Yahoo.. Sometimes I feel like I'm really missing things.:lol:

Archived