IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Asc Pro 3.7.2

I have run versions 3.8, 4.0 and 4.1 a full gauntlet test. I could get very wordy here about the differences but it's not necessary for the average computer user to read.

Since we Geeks are a tiny percentage of all computer users in the world, when we find something we like, we need to tone down the techie-jargon and talk to people in down-to-earth lingo.

I am not throwing stones at the above versions, however, I am stating that on my Windows 7 Home Premium 32 Bit desktop computer with an nVidia graphics card, AMD Athlon 6400+ 3.2 Mhz each core and 4 GB of DDR-2 Memory that I have found that ASC Pro 3.7.2 on my system works faster, does not corrupt any important registry keys and the only thing I had to choose for it to ignore were the Suggested Sites and Web Slices for IE8/9 after I deleted them from their Toolbars.

I did find that 4.1 broke Microsoft Security Essentials 2011 after running a deep registry clean.

I plan on keeping 3.7.2 right up to Windows 8 to see if it will work as well on that OS as it does W7 32 Bit.

Just sharing my experience with everyone. :-)

Archived