IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Performance Monitor

My performance monitor keeps disappearing from my desktop, especially when there is a scheduled update of any program I have installed, or if I use the smart ram program and click deep clean..Why is this. I must restart my computer for the performance monitor applet to re-appear on my desktop.:-x

Performance Monitor

I eventually had to uninstall the program and reinstall it. I checked the registry values and they were correct. I have the paid version, so my license was active. I restarted my computer after the re-install and the little applet appeared on my desktop again. I will try and duplicate the series of events that made it disappear the first time and record those actions.:roll:

Bring it back to life...

Used to happen to me all the time. Easy fix:

Go to C:\Windows\Programs Files and open the IObit folder, then open the Advanced SystemCare 4 folder and scroll down to the "A" icon, also known as PMonitor.exe ... Simply left click drag it to the task bar to create a shortcut or right click drag it to the desktop and "Create Shortcut Here".

Then, any time that sucker disappears, bring it back to life :)

Rock On!!

Mike

>Link< deleted,

EDIT:

Links and ads are not permitted, it is a banning offence.

Last Warning.

If support and the software programmers where more responsive to subscribers legit requests, as the moderator is in giving out " Last Warnings", all our problems will be solved over night. I think this moderator should apply the same warning to the developer as " You better fix the problem, before the next release, or you are fired" Now that should bring some results:-P

Hello jhaskins75,

Thank you for reminding me (this moderator) the right of my firing IObit members.. :-P

Performance Monitor glitch has been discussed in many threads in this section and IObit is aware of it, I would wait for the new release of ASC4.

Please have a look at the posts in Performance Monitor Disappears .

My advice is that it is a good practice to read the relevant threads and posts in IObit Forums if one has a problem with an IObit software. :mrgreen:

Although it needs a lot of updating, USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread is a good read for starting too.

BTW, I suppose you don't want IObit Forums to be a heaven for spammers when we talk about ad links!!

Hi wontgetlost,

Thank you for your possitive response and the temporary solution to PMonitor!:grin:

All the best and cheers to all. :lol:

Your sound advise and expertise has been so duly noted. I can appreciate the extreme cautions imposed that limit the access of those crusty spammers. I will await the newer release of ASC4+, as I am completely satified with the overall performance of this software...Have a bless day.:lol:

Archived