IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IMF IObit Malware Fighter 1.11 available! [Updated]

enoskype

http://www.iobit.com/tpl/img/icon/imf_64.png IMF IObit Malware Fighter 1.11 available for download. [Updated]

ATTENTION: INSTALLATION OF IMF 1.11 WILL UNINSTALL YOUR IS360. PLEASE WRITE YOUR LICENSE CODE OF IS360 TO A SAFE PLACE IF YOU HAVE A PRO VERSION.

If you have a PRO edition of IS360, the installed IMF edition will be automatically PRO

.. .http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110 Updated (July 21, 2011)

from MajorGeeks (imf-setup.exe size: 14773 KB) setup file version 1.1.1.4 Application File: IMF.exe (4291) application file version: 1.1.1.2

Changelog:

+ Improved Detection Engine

+ Improved interface

+ Improved Real-time Protection

+ Updated definitions

+ Fixed general bugs

Cheers.

Good software, but there are many freezes/slowdowns for me while using Malware Fighter (after pressing a button on the UI or after tab/section changing)... I hope that IOBit Team will fix that in the next version.

Good, but I'm having the same problems as in the previous version (see the quote above)... The software needs more fluidity.

Nice work anyway! :wink:

enoskype,

you mention several times that Malware Fighter has been updated to version 1.1.1.4 (which I've used from day one) and indicated that any issues would be resolved.

I have installed, uninstalled and reinstalled IMF 1.1.1.4 only to have the same problem of it freezing and locking-up my computer.

I hope these issues will be resolved soon because I found IOBit 360 to be a big help and look forward to IOBit Malware Fighter doing the same.

I searched for IMF beta 2.0 at Major Geeks and it's not there.

enoskype,

you mention several times that Malware Fighter has been updated to version 1.1.1.4 (which I've used from day one) and indicated that any issues would be resolved.

Hi mikey1352, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

Please remind me where is my indication that any issues would be resolved with this update.

I am sure that IObit is working on all the issues mentioned in this forum and anywhere else, but I don't know in which version they will be solved

Cheers.

Archived