IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster Diagnose Report

I hope this is the right forum for posting these. Anyway, it seems that with this GB3 Beta, when I run a game from the GB console, the game is sluggish while in the virtual window. But if I just boost and then run the game from the quick launch shortcut I see the improved performance. But anyway, here is my diagnostic check. I went thru the configuration settings and made sure that the Intel stuff was unchecked cuz Intel has accelerated graphics and to stop that is counter productive to what I'm doing. And by default, GB3 Beta seems to have a lot of internet transfer protocols disabled if left checked which is not a good idea especially for somebody like me that has to have the background internet file services and the other internet services activated for playing MMORPGs. Files have to constantly be transferred to and from my pc and without the transfer services then you get a lot of lost packets and other errors which causes the game to lag and even lock up at times.

Operating System: Windows 7 Pro x32 SP1

Security: Microsoft Security Essentials

IObit Software: Game Booster 3 Beta

Hardware: Compaq Presario C700, Intel Pentium Dual CPU T2310 @ 1.46GHz 1.47GHz, 2GB RAM

Game Booster Diagnose Report.zip

Archived