IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Functionallity for all GB

Ok is it just me or is it everyone that this may happen to. When I start game booster it does as it says and closes some programs and speeds me up which is great and good job to the creators for that. but when i close a game or the internet when I go and I look in my task manager it goes back up to its high cost of memory or CPU and I have to turn off GB, which is already on, and then turn it back on for it to go back down again. Is there a way or does anyone know if they fixed it that it keeps track of it so that each time I open internet with a game already opened or whatever the case is, I wouldn't have to keep turning GB on and off. This is a good program and it does what it says but to have to keep turning it on and off after testing this a few times it just gets annoying. Is there any way to fix this or are they already working on this in GBv3 because i still notice the same problem.

Archived