IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I cant love it enough

JCurdie

I have been with Iobit since the day I found Smart Defrag 1.3 and tried Advance System Care and have never looked at another mass bundled package that was able to do so much at once. I tried 3.x on a free basis until they upgraded to 4 and then bought a license code for it, and now they come out with 5. I just cant love it enough, it has so much packed into it that allows me to see and monitor with one or two clicks as opposed to multi clicking. It does the multi tasking for me without slowing down my computer, function, or internet speed.it has a registry defrag built in, so now I can get rid of my other one that is stand alone. I would continue to HIGHLY recommend this suite of power driven awesomeness to friends and family. Great upgrade when it comes out final... very nice work techs at Iobit. :mrgreen: :grin: :lol:

Archived