IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I need some help..my PAID version went back to FREE?

Jena

Hi. I really hope someone can solve this matter for me, I wrote to support but have not heard anything. I purchased ASC (which would be my 2nd purchase in just a couple months) and now it's saying I have the FREE program again. I was online when I got a window that popped open saying there was an update..but it was to upgrade to Pro which I already bought on the 13th of this month!?

This is the 2nd time I have had to buy a license in just a few months. My last pc..died on me last week. was having HD issues, and I did have it serviced, but it still had problems, and my first license "vanished". I placed my key in again and it said I was using it on another pc, which I didn't so I could not use that key anymore & I only had that key a couple months.

Anyhoo to the point. I just bought another license because I bought a new pc, (and wasnt able to use my initial key)and now my program went back to free after only 4 days? How can I fix this issue. I really don't want to buy a 3rd time, since I already pretty much paid for 2 years. Hope that wasn't to confusing. lol Please help. Thank you

Hi. I really hope someone can solve this matter for me, I wrote to support but have not heard anything. I purchased ASC (which would be my 2nd purchase in just a couple months) and now it's saying I have the FREE program again. I was online when I got a window that popped open saying there was an update..but it was to upgrade to Pro which I already bought on the 13th of this month!?

This is the 2nd time I have had to buy a license in just a few months. My last pc..died on me last week. was having HD issues, and I did have it serviced, but it still had problems, and my first license "vanished". I placed my key in again and it said I was using it on another pc, which I didn't so I could not use that key anymore & I only had that key a couple months.

Anyhoo to the point. I just bought another license because I bought a new pc, (and wasnt able to use my initial key)and now my program went back to free after only 4 days? How can I fix this issue. I really don't want to buy a 3rd time, since I already pretty much paid for 2 years. Hope that wasn't to confusing. lol Please help. Thank you

It "vanished" cause they lock licenses to hardware and have no revoke system..The bug with the update has supposedly been fixed in 4.1 and 5 beta.

• 2 weeks later...

This just happened to me as well, it "upgraded" me to the free version. As I already have four paid for versions, I am reluctant to keep on paying through the nose for a ASC bug.

I'm waiting to hear from ASC what they propose to fix it.

Steve

Archived