IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 4 and Google Chrome

kenta09

Guys, after the update for the ASC v4, i am having some problems using it with google chrome.

What Happens:

I fix the Google Chrome shortcut on the bar, but, after a automatic clean by ASC, when i try using the shorcut of google chrome it says:

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/6135/semttulokxq.png

Translating: Could not open item, it may have been moved, renamed, or deleted. Want to remove this item?

I don't know what happen, but when i click on email by MSN Messenger, the chrome open, only the shorcut on the low bar don't work, maybe ASC is removing something where google chrome is located ( C:\Users\Michel\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application )

There is any config, that i can change to the ASC don't remove files in C:\Users\Michel\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome folder?

Archived