IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Starting Game Booster

jonh1961

I have been using Advanced SystemCare 5 for several weeks now, and am very impressed with the Many improvements! Great job folks!:-) My question is when I try to start the Game Booster from the toolkit, it tells me it isn't installed and directs to Iobit's Home page. I have Game Booster 3 Beta 2.0

installed. Do I need to install a different version, or should I just stay with the Beta version?

Thanks to all, and keep up the great work!

Hi jonh1961, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

Since Game Booster 3 is still in Beta phase, GB link in ASC5 is trying to connect you to the last stable release which is Game Booster 2.4.1.

If you are happy with GB3 Beta3 at the moment and it is working without a glitch, my advise would be to ignore GB 2.4.1, as it has Standard and Premium versions too.

On the other hand, you can install GB 2.4.1 and see the differences with GB 3 and you can suggest IObit to include a function you like in GB2 to implement into GB3.

Cheers.

Archived