IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

how to edit the gamebooster gaming power plan in windows 7

I want to ask how to edit the iobit gaming mode power plan in windows 7?

I'm using ultimate 32 bit..

whenever I launch games, it automatically switch to gaming mode power plan made by the gamebooster itself..

well it's fine for me..

but what bothers me is it always set the display brigthness to 100%.

I've edited the display brightness to 40% (what I use everyday) but still it always set it back to 100% whenever I launch games..

I just want it to always save my display brigthness settings on 40%

anyone can help?

Right-click on the battery icon in the Taskbar, click Power Options and you'll find the Gaming Mode Power Plan under "additional plans" (you may need to click the arrow to display them). Then just click "Change plan settings" and you can adjust the brightness settings.

I have the same problem, but when I change the settings and click "save", it reverts back to the original settings the next time I turn the computer on or when I close the lid on the laptop and open it again. Is there a way to permanetly change the settings to what we want? I don't want the program to put my computer to sleep when the lid it down, especially when I put it down while updating files and programs as this causes quite a few problems.

Right-click on the battery icon in the Taskbar, click Power Options and you'll find the Gaming Mode Power Plan under "additional plans" (you may need to click the arrow to display them). Then just click "Change plan settings" and you can adjust the brightness settings.

yes, i've done that so many times.. but its still won't save my setting for that gaming plan evertime I switch to gaming mode..

Archived