IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

custom config.ini mw2

firstly I have been using gamebooster since v1.0 and think it is great. I no longer have to create batch files to kill and restart processes :)

I tried v3 when it was in beta but found it unstable at that time. Now it is released I have updated. I like the idea of gamebox and would like to use it but iw4mp.exe (and many other steam games) is not detected, so I added it (drag and drop, I think). All of my settings are set to default using the gamebox shortcut and my custom config.ini is not applied. (extra ping bars, remove climb hint.. most importantly cg_maxping=).

Anyone know a work-around for this?

thanks.

also I have tried closing explorer and noticed that sidebar.exe doesn't restore after a game.

yes monitor steam games is enabled and yes I think I did drag and drop from the desktop (the same icon that launched with the custom.ini)

strange I just did a test by disabling game booster and my ping bars are still default. maybe the config was reset somehow but now I have re-applied the settings it seems to be working properly.

thanks

Archived