IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New smart ram icon in 4.1

yourpalal

Hi. I just installed latest free version 4.1.0.235 & right now my only issue is the new smart ram icon. I use it often & keep it minimized until I need it, the active ram amount is my indicator & is always shown in green the amount free until now. But the newest icon is just an ugly black square that shows nothing & defeats my purpose as I use it on demand when I see it get low. or afer doing certain tasks. I never have it on auto free because even on demand it can hang the system for up to 10 seconds during & even after a deep clean & I want to choose when that is. So is there a way to get that icon back, or is the only way to revert to the previous version? if so, then how do I revert the easiest way, or do I have to uninstall & then reinstall to the version prior to this latest 4.1.0.235, & would I have the option to do so?

Thanks

For your convenience!

IObit is aware of the suggestions to have the older system tray icon for SmartRAM back.

I hope they will revert back to the old style in the next update of ASC4 and/or ASC5.

In the mean time, for your convenience, I have attached the old version 2.0.2.387 of Suo10_SmartRAM.exe in a zip file.

You can extract it to the main folder of ASC4/ASC5. Rename the original Suo10_SmartRAM.exe to Suo_SmartRAM_original.exe before extracting the content of the attached zip file to the main folder of ASC4/ASC5, if you want to use it at a later date.

Cheers.

Suo10_SmartRAM.zip

• 4 weeks later...
IObit is aware of the suggestions to have the older system tray icon for SmartRAM back.

I hope they will revert back to the old style in the next update of ASC4 and/or ASC5.

In the mean time, for your convenience, I have attached the old version 2.0.2.387 of Suo10_SmartRAM.exe in a zip file.

You can extract it to the main folder of ASC4/ASC5. Rename the original Suo10_SmartRAM.exe to Suo_SmartRAM_original.exe before extracting the content of the attached zip file to the main folder of ASC4/ASC5, if you want to use it at a later date.

Cheers.

Thank you :)

• 1 month later...

Cheers.

I tried using the version in your attachment on my XP computer, and i get an error that madExcept_.bpl is missing, so I can't use it and i have to wait til ASC5 is released.

Archived