IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Gamebooster 3 - Analysis

Just upgraded to Gamebooster's ver 3 and thought I'd elicit some assistance with diagnosis. I'm pretty sure my system's bottlenecking, probably from the CPU and Ram. I know I need a faster MB and DDR3, which is in the works. Untill then I'm looking for suggestions to streamline what I have.

The BTX case was a bad idea that thankfully the industry dropped. Heat is a problem with this rig. I usually run with EVGA's Precision in the background when I'm gaming, it gives finer control of the GPU's temp & fans. I used to also run with Speedfan, but support for that app seems to have vanished.

I've never OC'd this CPU, always been nervous of generating more heat. But I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks for looking. :)

Game Booster Diagnose Report - Trimmed.txt

Archived