IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

[Question]ASC 4.1.0.235

o0xPauLx0o

Hello!

I have a question, as we all know the latest version of ASC now includes their other software to the toolbox, like for example IOBit uninstaller, Smart Defrag and other softwares, I always used IOBit uninstaller 'coz it was an excellent software which is in the toolbox of ASC 4, is it necessary for IOBit Product Users to download and install separate software which is include in the ASC 4? Like for n0w there's a new release of IOBit Uninstaller, is it IObit Uninstaller in the toolbox of ASC 4 will automatically update to the newest version? or we need to install a separate software of IOBit Uninstaller for us to use the latest version of each software? Then whats the difference of installing a separate software and the software already includes in the toolbox of ASC 4?

It is a personal preference o0xPauLx0o for Obit installer.

IObit Uninstaller in ASC4 will not automatically update, but if there will be a new version of ASC4 (I doubt it as ASC5 will be coming), then the new version of IObit Uninstaller will be included in it. (It will certainly be included in ASC5 Final).

It is completely different story for Smart Defrag 2 though. Seperetaly installed SD2 has much more functions than the build in defrag of ASC.

Cheers.

It is a personal preference o0xPauLx0o for Obit installer.

IObit Uninstaller in ASC4 will not automatically update, but if there will be a new version of ASC4 (I doubt it as ASC5 will be coming), then the new version of IObit Uninstaller will be included in it. (It will certainly be included in ASC5 Final).

It is completely different story for Smart Defrag 2 though. Seperetaly installed SD2 has much more functions than the build in defrag of ASC.

Cheers.

ohh thanks :-P anyway yesterday night I installed my new Canon MP258 Printer then after a few hours I scan my PC using deep scan of ASC 4 and I choose the option "Shutdown PC after Scan and Repair" mostly when I used deep scan I only got problems in "Deep Registry Fix" "Privacy Sweep" and "Junk Files" but that night I got a problems in "Disk Defragment" since I choose "Shutdown PC after Scan and Repair" it will automatically repair then shutdown......the next morning I got problem in startup when I open my PC it show first the logo of my MoBo then It's stuck in some kind of loading I waited for more than a minute but it's still loading, even in safe mode it's stuck, fortunately I'm windows 7 user so the last chance is Startup Repair luckily it works, do you think it's because of "Disk Defragment"?

Archived