IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC5 Turbo Boost vs. Game Booster vs. SD

marcobost

If possible I need to understand differences between the 2 features.

Setting ASC Turbo Boost for "gaming", is it like using Game Booster?

If yes, why do not modify in some way ASC that, in case it reads GB is present on same PC, ASC disables the gaming option of its Turbo Boost? And/or it runs Game Booster instead of its own feature?

If no, why do not notice user that GB is present on same PC and that it is better to use GB for games?

In other words to have several IObit softwares that perform similar actions can confuse a little the user, at least me!

==========

I.E.: I run Smart Defrag in background, so I manually deactivated the defrag of ASC (I think I made the right choose, but why do not deactivated it by default if SD is present and running on same PC?)

And, as I wrote above, same choice could be made by default programming the ASC vs. GM

Hope to have been a good explanation... if not please ask me for it and thanks in advance for your attention.

Archived