IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Silent Installation of ASC Pro

jbbjshlws

Hello,

I would love to be able to combine the free installer of ASC into nlite/vlite/RT7Lite discs, this would mean that when i install a new OS onto a clients sytem, your free version is already on there and they can see how great it is, giving them more reason to purchase the full version. The issue comes about with me either needing to repackage the installer (yucky, not supported, and not reliable) or as an alternative you using silent install switches.

so it could work as so:

asc-setup.exe /Silent

and all this does is installs the utility without any user prompts, the advantage is i can run it as a script at the beginning of windows starting up for the first time, and you get wide coverage of your free version with an onsite sales guy pushing it to be changed to pro.

Let me know what you think

Cheers,

JB

Archived