IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 5 2.1 Beta

luckyvic

OK, I couldn't find the decompressed files but they should be:

ASC.exe

NewAutoUpdate.exe

Suc12_Uninstal.exe

Scan.dll

UpdateHelp.exe

\Language\English.lng

The downloaded asc5-update.zlb file is attached below in 5 pieces because of the attachment limitation.

Download them to a common folder and extract to ASC main folder. You will need WinRAR to do that.

I don't know what opens the asc5-update.zlb file though.

Cheers.

asc5-update.part1.rar

asc5-update.part2.rar

asc5-update.part3.rar

asc5-update.part4.rar

asc5-update.part5.rar

Oh no....

When I try to download the attachments I get to another window and signed out,

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.

2.You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

3.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

WTF???

Sorry lucky, I don't know what decompresses the files in asc5-update.zlb.

zlb extention is supposed to be used by Zone Alarm (before v.10.**) component (zlclient.exe), but it may be decompressed by XMill which is a quite old xml compression program.

There is a .dll file in the main folder of ASC, zlibwapi.dll which would help data compression/decompression, but I don't know the relevancy.

That's all from me about this subject at the moment, but I will let you know if I encounter a PC with ASC5 Beta2.1

Cheers.

Archived