IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit SmartDefrag deleted my inbox of mozilla thunderbird ?

Hello,

my thunderbird inbox is around 1.9GB and i have around 5GB free space in my disk so after running the defragment i got a notice that few files were not defragged due nonspace error or nospace error

i said no need to defrag them

i opened thunderbird and noticed that only my inbox has 0 emails and all other folders and sub-email accounts has emails normally

would the nonspace or nospace error for files delete them or what ?

please its urgent, if i want to restore that file what can i do, any restore software to restore that file ?

Thanks

Hi Bashar,

I am not familiar with inbox of mozilla thunderbird, but if you know which folder the mail files and folders are kept, you can check that folder.

If the inbox file is there, you can find programs in the web to read this file.

If the file is not there, you can try third party recovery software or try System Restore function of Windows.

It is very unlikely that the nonspace or nospace error for files delete them.

What is the file extention of email files (ie. inbox, sent, etc.) in thunderbird?

Which Antivirus software do you use?

Hi Bashar,

I am not familiar with inbox of mozilla thunderbird, but if you know which folder the mail files and folders are kept, you can check that folder.

If the inbox file is there, you can find programs in the web to read this file.

If the file is not there, you can try third party recovery software or try System Restore function of Windows.

It is very unlikely that the nonspace or nospace error for files delete them.

What is the file extention of email files (ie. inbox, sent, etc.) in thunderbird?

Which Antivirus software you use?

files call inbox and file called inbox.msf

i use kasperspy and looked into its history of deletion non of the files were mentioned there

would system restore feature restore files outside the windows system files ?

i ran multiple restore programs and file recovering non of them showed the two files :(

Archived