IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Which game should I get?

TMtrue

I'm looking at steam and I found a few games that I want and managed to drop the number down to 2. I have a $10 budget. I looked on other sites for games I also may like and found one.

Sonic Adventure DX - $4.49 (I've played this game before, and I really enjoyed it, But I don't see me playing this that much.)

Supreme Commander - $7.49 (I want to play an RTS that's not part of the Red Alert series (but the Tiberium Series is fine) And my other RTS games are not with me at the moment, I enjoyed the demo for this game and I currently own Supreme Commander 2)

Fahrenheit - $9.99 (I enjoyed this game too much and I've been getting back into cinematic games after buying Heavy Rain. I want to replay this game and if I don't get it now, I will in the near future.)

Also, if anyone knows any other games like Fahrenheit/Heavy Rain, Could you please pass the name. Thanks

-TMtrue

Archived