IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

some skins

captainron

Question(s)

Hi captainron,

All will enjoy your great skins. :-D

Since, at the time beeing, only skin files are not enough to create the skins, is it possible to post the images so that we can try the skins too?

BTW I couldn't see the difference between #2 and #3 except 1 privacy sweep item and the junk files size difference.

Am I missing something? Perhaps, the camouflage effect?

Cheers.

I had some free time the last few days
Note: Do you read your PMs in inbox?

Hi captainron,

All will enjoy your great skins. :-D

Since, at the time beeing, only skin files are not enough to create the skins, is it possible to post the images so that we can try the skins too?

BTW I couldn't see the difference between #2 and #3 except 1 privacy sweep item and the junk files size difference.

Am I missing something? Perhaps, the camouflage effect?

Cheers.

2 and 3 are identical except for camo. rcc files have everything packed inside. It's basically a XML file with everything in objects. You put it in the skin folder and it works, they need to put settings thumbnail in it too.

I posted some bugs I found while making them. I also didn't have much free time, and was lucky that I could leave more on the blue one like the buttons and most text. I personally use the camo one. I don't look at ASC often so if I do any more skin work it'll probably just bee improvements to these.

Hi captainron,

How about those 2 other questions captainron? :roll:

Cheers.

Archived