IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How do I get to the malware ignore list?

lwolf7445

Yes. I went at it that way also. I just can't get into the blank box or even get another box to open so I can add anything. Permissions maybe? Maybe the file has to be primed? There are things in the cookies tab and I can get to those. It's a mystery. Thank you for your assistance.

lwolf7445, ASC5 should find a malware first by a Scan, then before Repair you can put this in the ignore list by clicking on Show Details link in Malware Removal section for Details: window to open.

Right click on the found malware to choose the ignore option.

Cheers.

I'm win7 pro. I found the cookies ignore.ini down under "C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V5". It could be that it just needs another section for malware since it has one for [cookies]. I am loathe to mess with stuff like that unless somebody who knows, tells me so. It does look to be the case, though.

I'm win7 pro. I found the cookies ignore.ini down under "C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V5". It could be that it just needs another section for malware since it has one for [cookies]. I am loathe to mess with stuff like that unless somebody who knows, tells me so. It does look to be the case, though.

lwolf7445, you are right though, if a malware found and ignored, then there will be:

MalwareIgnore.ini file @ C:\Users\ UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Advance d SystemCare V5

and should contain the ignored malware in it.:smile:

Cheers.

Archived