IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Getting too techy (complicated)???

Mike Griffiths

Hi I run a computer repair business in Ocean Grove Australia called SeeCureIT Onsite Repairs >link deleted<. I have a policy that my customers only pay for my time and any diagnostic work I do are free programs that they can use to tune up and maintain their computers after I am gone. I started using ASC v3 on my customers computers and I liked it because it was easy to set up and easy for my clients to repeat with not much problem. Then ASCv4 came along with two different things that they could press. ASCv5 has now come along and instead of just clicking a button there are three choices you can make.

I liked the idea of just one button, because often the reason I get called out is there were too many options for the customer and they made a bad choice. (not their fault). Do not get me wrong I still love the product especially without the annoying "A" in the top right hand side of the screen, I just like to give feedback. (now what do I win?) ...... A little more feedback ..... on slower systems I have to install ccleaner because your program kind of slows older computers down even more than they are.

Mike Griffiths

www. SeeCureIT.com (delinked)

Archived