IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 5.0.0 Error

Evan Maruszewski

I have tried to run a Deep Scan numerous times today and I keep getting the same error at the Malware step. It reports 32 problems in that step, so I very much would like to fix it, but it errors when I click "fix" I have tried to submit the error as well but it has never been successful. Details in the attached image. Thank you for your help.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/files.posterous.com/temp-2011-12-27/serHolwgtEnjaDnuzqbcpmniereioIhcGkaniEBJnGgmpDwuslnztIjCwcpz/ASC_error_01.jpg.scaled1000.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJFZAE65UYRT34AOQ&Expires=1325054235&Signature=2XoO5JE96Z9Dz54PXyK8kPIIoBI%3D

Hi Evan Maruszewski, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

Your image can not be seen, please attach it to your post as an attachment.

Aslo a screenshot of the Details: Full Malware Removal window when you click on Show details after Scan will be helpfull.

Cheers.

Thank you for your help EnoSkype. Here is the first image (I wonder why it didn't work) and a second of the malware results. Today it only reported 29 errors, which is odd.

I hope you can help, I have relied on ASC for awhile now to help keep my system functional.

Let me know if any further information will help :)

-E

Thanks Evan Maruszewski.

First of all, it seems that you are not using the most recent ASC version 5.0.0.158 which is downloadable from Advanced SystemCare 5 is Updated (5.0.0.158). thread.

I am not sure if the error is because of the pointer function of the Tablet PC, but click disasm tab in Error reporting and see if you can figure out, otherwise we need someone from IObit to interfere.

BTW, choose "Remove threads to Recycle bin" option under settings of "Full Malwaare Removal" section to see the deleted ones in Recycle Bin.

Checking one by one the bad cookies to be deleted and repairing may reveal which one is causing the glitch if it is because of one of them.

What happens if you choose to continue application ?

Cheers.

Archived